Written Agreement for Third Party, Content Provider and Sticky Member
Agreement and Standards for Posting Content
Sticky is an adult entertainment site which also allows you to post content, including photos, videos, gifs, images and comments. Anything that you post or otherwise make available is referred to as "User Content." If you post User Content you are considered as a “Third Party Content Provider”. If you upload, post or re-pin any content, including real-time/live streaming content you concede to our Terms including this written agreement. Each Sticky member, as a third party content provider, receives this written agreement upon enrolment as a Sticky member and by using the site Sticky agrees to sign before proceeding to upload any content. Failure to acknowledge and sign the written agreement voids your membership and access to Sticky and voids your rights to upload content. As a third party content provider you are required to ensure that you obtain and keep on record written consent from all persons depicted in the content and specific to the following areas; prohibit any activity that is illegal or otherwise violates the Standards; consent to be depicted in the content; consent to allow the public distribution of the content and to upload content to Sticky; if the content is made available for downloading by other users then consent to allow content to be downloaded is required; you will be required to verify the age of all persons depicted in the content and ensure that all persons depicted are adults and be able to provide supporting documents upon request. All content providers, third party, Sticky members with a direct relationship or otherwise must ensure that all persons depicted in any post sign an agreement. You retain all rights and are solely responsible for the User Content you post to Sticky but you must adhere to the standards required in the agreement. By posting on Sticky you grant Sticky and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Sticky solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Sticky Products. You agree that you either own copyright or have written permission to post the content and also agree that you keep on written record consent from all persons depicted in the content. You must be able to provide, if requested supporting documents which verify the age and identity and permissions granted to upload all persons in the content. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Sticky may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms, Agreement and Standards of our policies.
You are NOT allowed to post anything that:
- Exploits, shows, depicts or presents minors in a sexual way
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders, drug abuse or intoxicated people in general
- Attacks, bullies or harasses people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Includes any main stream celebrity
- Contains bestiality, urination, defecation
- Contains any information, activity or content that is illegal or otherwise violates the Standards
- Is repetitive content, unsolicited commercial messages in posts, comments and descriptions
- Anything you do not own copyright or do not have permission to publish
- Direct linking to commercial or white label sites, including affiliated codes and/or links
- Links redirecting users to multiple sites, pop up/under and commercial advertisements
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
We reserve the right to remove any or all content for any reason, including content that goes against any of these rules in the Agreement, Standards and Terms as stated here. Any abuse of these rules will result in termination of membership.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sticky and any other person or entity involved in creating or distributing the Network, as well as each of their respective parents, affiliates or subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and expenses that such parties may incur as a result of or arising out of your (or, in the case of Members, anyone using your account's) use of, or conduct with respect to, the Network.
Registering as a member of Sticky and using the site you acknowledge this written agreement and the standards for posting content. All members are required to print out, sign and date this agreement.